Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trying to get in the habit

You know, I think if I just try to post every day, I'll get in the habit at some point lol! I adore all the amazing blogs that get constant attention from their owners, but I swear I have no idea how they do it!

I am trying to get my life organized right now. My sewing/craft room is a total wreck, and I am determined to get it together. I am really blessed to have a huge bonus room over my garage that is all mine, and after seeing some of the gorgeous craft spaces other people have, I am totally inspired to work on creating my own space! No more stepping over piles of fabric to get to my ironing board, and no more avalanches when I go looking for the particular punch or stamp set I need for a project lol!

No comments:

Search this blog