Monday, February 18, 2008

Grrrrrrfffff! I am so sick! I think I've got the flu, and I know that it is making me very cranky, whiny, and tired! I am in some serious need of retail therapy, it seems, but thankfully I have been pretty good about looking and not buying. I spent an hour at a local scrapbook store this morning, and about 15 minutes at Hancock Fabrics, but didn't buy anything! However, when I went to the grocery store to buy something for tonight's dinner, I walked out with over $100 worth of stuff!

As icky as I'm feeling, it is killing me to get anything done. I did start on cleaning out my craft room the other day, though. I used Nichole's blog as inspiration for getting my room organized, and while I'm still a very, very long way off, I started by storing some of my ribbons like she demonstrates here. It was fun to do, and once I'm done, there will be a huge open spot in the middle of my floor where all my ribbon used to be! I really should take some pictures of the mess just so I can remind myself of how I DON'T want to live!

No comments:

Search this blog