Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So I've been a little busy...

Granted, I knew that I WOULD be busy when I agreed to this promotion, but SHEESH! It has been hard to adjust lol! I have started taking a new medication, and nausea is one of the side effects. Well, it seems that I'm in the group that experiences this, but I do have it on good authority that it will go away soon.

I've not been scrapping as much as I would like to, but here are a couple of LO's that I have done recently. The pictures I used for these are from Noah's birthday party, which was a lot of fun!


Credits here
Get the kit here!



Credits here
Get the kit here!



Credits here



Credits here
Get the kit here!



And here is a LO I did for Karen Lewis. I made a mini-album for the baptism of a dear friend's baby girl. I had a great time making it, and was really pleased with the way it turned out!


Credits Here
Get the kit here!

No comments:

Search this blog