Monday, April 7, 2008

Gettin' my scrappin' groove back!

So, I've quit my job and am being a full-time mommy again! Woohoo! However, that means that I can't sit here and scrap all day 'cause I'm in charge of all the housework and food lol! Not a bad deal, IMO, but I'm going to have to figure out how to organize my time so I can get everything taken care of every day... Now that Noah is down for a nap, I'm on here playing. That is so backwards! I need to get in there and put up all my laundry from this weekend and start lunch. Ah well, I'm here now =D

I'm finally easing back into my CT jobs, and to start off with a bang, I put together a CD album for Chris Young of Heavenly Scraps with her GORGEOUS "Splash of Color" kit. Here is a preview - she is giving away a page every day at her BLOG



Have a great day!

2 comments:

LourdesM said...

Wow it's an awesome album. Thanks so much for sharing.

Maggie Lamarre said...

Thanks for wanting to play, please forward your address to mrsdavis1024 yahoo.com
Maggie

Search this blog